Success for these roles will rely on the individuals' abilities to deliver in a fast paced and highly dynamic environment, a good cultural fit and an ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions. The roles are expected to have a strong understanding of modern business systems in government, and a background in solution design using .Net programming framework is essential.
- Participate in the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) to develop and enhance a C# based, n-tier, enterprise software and associated documentation in accordance with department Standards
- Develop .Net Solutions using .Net programming framework
- Develop automated application build and deployment scripts using Azure DevOps
- Follow the Agile Methodology for software development
- Liaise with technical and business area staff to facilitate the rapid resolution of issues and/or faults within fielded production
- 5+ years .NET development experience
- Proven track record delivering business solutions using one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, HTML5/CSS/XML, SOAP, REST, test automation frameworks and web services.
- Previous experience with Azure DevOps
- Previous experience with SQL Server
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.