We are currently seeking customer-centric Account Executives to join a dynamic Small and Medium Enterprise team based in Sydney. This role will suit highly driven individuals with a strong desire to succeed and can thrive in a telesales environment.
You will be primarily responsible for identifying new business opportunities within an existing portfolio by recommending solutions that generate value for relevant stakeholders You will also be accountable for achieving your assigned sales target on a monthly basis by being a self-starter and team player.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the skills to build relationships with existing clients and have the ability to understand their business challenges to enrich their customer experience.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients with assigned targets and KPIs set around up-selling, cross-selling and retention strategies.
- Retain and grow your assigned portfolio by understanding the needs and business challenges of clients to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Assist in developing strategic sales campaigns and initiatives.
- Become an expert on products and solutions just not on a Company level but on an industry level.
Does this sound like you?
- Minimum 2 years' professional experience working within the B2B space is essential.
- Proven track record of success in generating new business opportunities.
- A natural salesperson who can thrive in a fast-paced telesales environment.
- Able to build the necessary client relationships to grow sales pipeline.
- Confident and articulate in leading negotiations and engagements with both internal and external stakeholders.
- High level of ambition and motivation to succeed within the role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
About the Company:
Our client is driven by the belief that every person and organisation should have access to strong, reliable and affordable communication solutions. They are a very reputable Australian telecommunications and IT company that specialises in consumer and business internet services as well as mobile telephone services
The culture is quite fast-paced with a strong focus on achieving the best results possibly by each employee. A range of training & learning development programs will provide you the best platform to succeed.
Salary up to $70k plus super. We must stress that this is dependent on experience.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your previous experience to email@example.com.
Only persons with unlimited rights to work in Australia need apply.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"