Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to recently gained new territory and to meet our growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Account Manager to join the VIC team to support and drive our expanding business. We are keen to hear from you especially if you have been recruiting in Melbourne for a while and you are ready for your next step into Account Managament.
- Maintaining existing customer base through outstanding value innovation
- Acquiring of new clients by leading local business development
- Meeting sales KPI's.
- Management of contractor/consultants
- Implementing national and local strategies to build brand awareness and credibility
- Leveraging and promoting Modis' industry expertise and leadership
- Ensuring, at a branch level, Modis' business goals relating to our customers, people, finances and operations are achieved
- Ensuring that the highest level of customer and Modis people satisfaction possible is achieved
- Leveraging relationships, as required, across the Modis and broader Adecco Group for business development
- Supporting Modis people as required in their placements at client sites
Skills & Experience
- Previous proven experience in ICT Services or Recruitment within the IT industry
- Excellent, proven IT industry knowledge and expertise
- Excellent client understanding and relationship building skills
- Outstanding Communication and influencing skills
- Excellent financial and business management capability
- A willingness to learn and contribute both locally and nationally
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Josephine Clark at email@example.com.
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.