Clicks is a Top 5 Australian IT recruiter. Established 30 years ago, we have been the number one supplier to the Victorian Government for over ten years running. We now have an opportunity for a talented IT Recruiter to join one of the most stable, high-performing recruitment teams in the industry.
- Managing a portfolio of long-standing Victorian Government clients - contract and perm
- Growing market share by maximising share of spend in existing clients, winning new clients and reviving lapsed clients
- Partnering with the Resourcing team to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Partnering with the award-winning Contractor Care team to provide post-placement care to a large portfolio of IT contractors
What we offer
- Stability. Clicks has managed its business during COVID to avoid any stand-downs or reduction in hours, bonus payments or headcount
- Competitive bonus plan
- The industry's best support in sourcing, contractor care, marketing, bid management, reporting and more
- The latest CRM and best practice tech tools
- Excellent learning and career progression programs
- We're humans. Flexible work hours, the ability to purchase additional annual leave; whatever you need to be both successful and happy
- Values-driven culture that champions diversity in all forms
- Award-winning wellness program
What you need to be successful
- Proven success as an IT recruiter in the Melbourne market
- Sales and Account Management focus
- Strong relationship building skills, up to C-suite
- Very good attention to detail and an appreciation for quality standards
Vacancies in this team don't come along often. If you're even a little bit curious, call for a confidential chat. We are open to negotiating a flexible start date if you are the right person for the team.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Jackie Berry at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4812.