My client has an immediate need to on-board 3 Account Managers into their team. These roles will be initial 4 month contracts with a view to extend.
The primary purpose of this role will be to provide customer account advisory services to manage my clients existing customers and support new customers with on-boarding, new product development and service offerings. The role will build rapport, collaborate and communicate with customers, stakeholders and decision-makers, and work as part of a cross-functional team.
- My client is looking for Account Managers of varying levels of experience to work across the development of the Account management model
- The Account Manager will liaise with my clients various customers in the emergency services space to work across processes, systems, structure of accounts and key stakeholder mapping
- You will be responsible for managing client partnerships and mapping out the Account Management model
- You will also collaborate with clients technology and product development
- Manage an enterprise-wide account management strategy and practice to ensure the customer's current and emerging needs are addressed.
- Manage, track and report actionable items relating to the customer.
- Support the timely completion of actions for the design, construction (Network Build) and migration for my clients Critical Communications Enhancement Program (CCEP).
- Identify opportunities to add value and demonstrate how business product or service offerings effectively assist customers to meet their day to day operational needs.
- Build trust and provide a consistent and reliable experience for customers to improve overall satisfaction.
- Support the Account Manager to manage assigned customer accounts, including billing, responding to queries and resolving actions in a timely manner to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Ensure accuracy and keep customer records updated in the Customer Relationship Management system.
- Manage the preparation of accurate, timely reports and supporting meeting materials.
- Manage complex customer relationships in a rapidly changing, technologically diverse and reform-based environment.
- Effectively facilitating cross-functional collaborations between specialists in the customer services team and all units across the business, particularly the technology and commercial teams to develop products and services that meet customers needs while ensuring financially and commercially sustainable for the business and its customers.
- Prioritising tasks to ensure time-frames are met in a high-volume working environment with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in commonwealth or state government.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, working within complex matrix structures.
If the above is a match to your skill-set and experience and you'd like to join a rapidly growing team, please apply NOW and you will be contacted if your profile is deemed a suitable fit.