Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a leading public organisation in the service industry.
They are currently seeking an influential Account Manager/Relationship Manager to lead, influence and deliver on projects and business outcomes in a digital and commercial environment.
For the right candidate is a 12 month contract with extensions.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements, adoption and continued use of the digital wholesale services channels
- Manage the strategic and operational relationship with a wide range of digital service providers
- Scan the environment and gather intelligence on current and emerging trends
- Identify and resolve complex problems using knowledge, expertise and networks
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience working within an IT business analysis and project management environment and documentation
- Highly desirable - experience with XML and XBRL coding (Business Reporting Standard).
- Demonstrated experience in negotiation and relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead teams to contribute to the design, build, governance and implementation of projects and effective solutions
- Expertise in software development life cycle, IT security controls and standard business reporting
- Current baseline security clearance is essential
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.