The Support Officer will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Business Operations Support, organising meetings/associated agendas, taking minutes and recording actions for follow up.
This also includes assisting in preparing briefs and expenditure approval requests, organising staff training and reporting compliance of mandatory training .
Additionally, the Support officer will be responsible for producing Organisational Structure for all of Service Delivery directorate and Business Units.
The role and responsibilities are to be carried out in a manner that is consistent with the mission, values, customer promise, strategic priorities, performance goals, delegations, policies, procedures and operations systems of the organization.
- Manage and update the organisational structure charts for the relevant Service Delivery division including providing assistance with administering with direct association to HR workforce system.
- Govern the content & updates for the Service Delivery division's SharePoint Portal including auditing & publishing relevant documentation.
- Update and maintain all staff assets in the register (AFM). Provide support and assistance with documenting processes and procedures to ensure compliance with standards.
- Schedule and provide secretariat services for monthly meetings (Group Manager/Team Manager).
- Demonstrated experience providing administrative support to Business Management, including preparation of executive briefs and expenditure approval requests, setting meeting agenda and recording minutes, monitoring follow up actions and seeking formal quotations from suppliers, preferably in a government environment.
- Experience in documentation writing of processes in an ICT infrastructure operations environment using standard templates and flow charting techniques in Microsoft Word/Visio (or similar applications).
- Demonstrated superior proficiency in the use of relevant office software systems and processes including as a minimum Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SharePoint and TRIM records.
- Sound analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
- Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills with the capability to build, maintain and use relationships with customers and stakeholders.
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.