Requires 1 - 2 years administration experience
- Provide support to the HR and Administration Manager
- Provide support to the Work, Health and Safety Manager
- Provide support to the general office
- Complete phone and reception duties
- Coordinate onboarding for all employees
- Enter weekly timesheet data
- 1 - 2 years professional administrative experience
- Professional approach and presentation to 'Front of House' duties - ensuring an exceptional first point of contact experience for incoming guests or callers
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational, verbal and written communications skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.