One of our premium clients based in Perth is looking for a highly experienced and committed Adobe Campaign Architect. This key position will be responsible to solve complex technical challenges such as integrating multiple data systems via multiple protocols to the campaign system. Your knowledge of databases, programming languages, web technologies, networking, security, and operating systems will allow you to translate business requirements into detailed designs that ultimately help customers' lives easier by leveraging Adobe Campaign. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Adobe Campaign platform (Platform + Architecture)5+ years' leading digital teams in mobile, content, e-commerce marketing, UX, personalization, optimization
- 5+ years' experience with multiple Adobe products including Audience Manager, Campaign, Analytics, Target and Experience Manager
- Integration experience with Adobe Analytics and CRM solutions such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics
- Manage and monitor performance and scalability for Adobe Campaign Manager
- Should have a good understanding of the end-to-end digital marketing landscape.
- Experience in integration with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Audience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe ID Services, and Adobe Target.
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment to achieve desired results.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Adobe Campaign Architect kill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"