One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for 2 highly experienced and committed Agile Coach/Consultants. This key position will be responsible for carrying out Agile coaching on Agile transformation projects, in this high profile client facing role. You will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Coach individuals and teams to help with organizational change during Agile transformation and improve their effectiveness
- Work with senior stakeholders on site to define and manage programs associated with Agile and Lean organization change and process improvement
- Help ScrumMasters develop their skills in order to rapidly become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches for their teams
- Work collaboratively with other Agile Coaches to improve collective knowledge and spread best practices
- Coach and advice Agile teams through entire project lifecycle from project start-up to delivery, including the areas of Requirements, Estimation, Planning, Development, Testing and Project Management
- Demonstrate thought leadership on Agile development practices
- Expertise in agile practices in the areas of Requirements, Estimation, Planning, Development, Testing and Project Management. E.g. User story, Story point estimation, Adaptive planning, Incremental development etc.
- Ability to convey principles, practices and the details of performing these practices effectively in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Agile engineering practices
- Strong client-facing presentation and facilitation skills
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), CMMI and ITIL
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Agile Coach skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"