The Agile Coach will play a key role in this Greenfield Digital Transformation. You will be part of the leadership team reporting to the Chief Digital Information Officer. You will be instrumental in driving Agile processes and capabilities through coaching the organisation.
Duties of the role:
- Create the strategy to take the company on the Agile journey.
- Use Agile models, transformation roadmaps and milestones, training solutions and coaching frameworks to support the organisational shift to Agile methodologies and practice.
- Develop a transparent performance framework including tailored Agile maturity assessments and the adoption of Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Develop and deliver a tailored education framework to facilitate effective employee learning experiences through formal workshop design, on-the-job training, team coaching and mentoring.
- Establish a robust library of knowledge and tools required to learn and apply the principles, skills, practices and mindset aligned with Agile methodologies for success.
- Manage and recommend on expenditure and contribute to the development of business cases.
The Successful Candidate will have experience in the following:
- Proven 10 years of extensive experience and proven success in transformation and project management environments as a project manager, Scrum Master or other key leadership position utilising Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable success, over the past 5 years, working as an Agile Coach in driving Agile transformation from design to implementation with considerations to organisational, cultural and psychological change requirements.
- Up to date coaching credentials recognised and listed with the International Coaching Federation.
- Extensive experience working with Enterprise Agile Frameworks including SAFe, DAD, LeSS, and hands-on understanding of Scrum, Kanban and other core Agile concepts.
- Experience and knowledge of engineering and DevOps practices and particularly Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).
- Strong strategic and operational planning skills in a complex, transformation environment with the ability to develop tailored business, project and learning solutions simultaneously.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively coach a wide range of stakeholders and also facilitate engaging workshops using a variety of techniques e.g. Agile Games.
- Strong time management, organisational and prioritisation skills to partner with multiple project and product teams simultaneously.
- Adaptable big picture mindset with the ability to interpret organisational context and direction while maintaining a focus on outcomes by demonstrating how to deliver value through Agile practices.
For more information please contact Syrus Wynne on 02 9200 4446, send your resume directly or clicks Apply Now!
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Syrus Wynne at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4446.