Our global consultancy client is seeking an Agile Consultant (Program Agile Coach) to join their growing Australian Consulting Practice.
You will have the following;
- Expertise in agile practices in the areas of Requirements, Estimation, Planning, Development, Testing and Project Management. E.g. User story, Story point estimation, Adaptive planning, Incremental development etc.
- Ability to convey principles, practices and the details of performing these practices effectively in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Agile engineering practices
- Strong client-facing presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-sufficient, versatile, passionate and dynamic
- Diplomatic and facilitation skills with the ability to resolve conflicts
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or equivalent
The responsibility of the Role;
- Carry out Agile coaching or Agile transformation projects at the clients' site
- Coach individuals and teams to help with organizational change during Agile transformation and improve their effectiveness
- Work with client senior management to define and manage programs associated with Agile and Lean organization change and process improvement
- Help ScrumMasters develop their skills in order to rapidly become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches for their teams
- Work collaboratively with other Agile Coaches to improve collective knowledge and spread best practices
- Coach and advice Agile teams through entire project lifecycle from project start-up to delivery, including the areas of Requirements, Estimation, Planning, Development, Testing and Project Management
- Share experience and observations with team members to make sure ensure the best practices are communicated and leveraged
- Demonstrate thought leadership on Agile development practices
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.