Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a global brand that has operations around the world.
Currently they are looking for an Agile Practitioner to join their development team to facilitate their agile development.
- Help facilitate the team using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Remove impediments to the Delivery teams' progress
- Increasing the Agile maturity of the team through coaching
- Ensure that delivery teams' objectives are linked to the broader vision, strategy and customer roadmap
- Work closely with Iteration Managers, Project Managers and other leaders to deliver initiatives and products
Key Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated experience as an Agile Delivery Manager within a development team environment
- Experience with the Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean & Crystal methodologies
- Experience with transitioning development teams from Waterfall to Agile
- Experience working with and scaling to large software development teams
- Experience with implementing or improving DevOps practices
- Ability to multitask and manage competing deadlines/priorities
- Long term contract role - initially 6 months with view to extend
- Ongoing project - 12 to 24 months of work
- Flexible work arrangements - WFH + office based
- Globally recognised brand
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.