Project Manager | Salesforce | Agile | SCRUM | Sydney CBD | Permanent |
My client is seeking a Project Manager to assist the team in Implementing Salesforce to client sites. You must have experience using Agile Scrum project delivery framework . Part of your responsibility is to manage the planning and execution of a range of Salesforce projects.
Before you send through your application please read through what is required as only suitable candidates with experience in delivering Salesforce Projects and have extensive Agile/SCRUM experience will be shortlisted for the role.
Skills and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience managing software implementation projects
- Project managed a Salesforce implementation is a MUST
- Previous experience leading cross-functional project teams in complex environments
- Proven experience running C-level executives workshops
- Ability to prioritise and manage customer expectations
- Strong negotiation skills.
- You must have a good knowledge of Agile theory and a strong desire to run projects using Scrum
- Outstanding risk management skills.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Engineering or industry equivalent
- Previous consulting experience
- computer science and/or engineering background
- Certified Scrum Master certification
- Scrum hands-on experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Base salary, superannuation and performance Bonus
- Awesome workplace and work life balance - work from home
- Profit sharing
- Team building activities
- Paid career advancement opportunities such as attending training, conferences and certifications
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.