One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master. This key position will be responsible to ensure that all in-scope projects delivered to meet the defined project acceptance criteria across key areas. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
Agile Project Manager
- The role will report to the Director Project Management Office and be responsible for:
- Managing the project, scheduling, and planning, risk and issue management
- Overseeing customer change management and communications campaign
- Maintaining project status reports
- Coaching the Scrum team to deliver ServiceNow portal redesign changes, new catalog items, forms, workflows, and content pages to expand the Service Catalogue based on requirements captured to date
- Facilitating ongoing project reviews and customer feedback loops.
- Expertise in Scrum methodology and proven, practical success in coaching teams
- Relationship-building skills to build high-performing teams who care about themselves, each other, and delivering high-quality outcomes
- A creative problem solver by deconstructing the complex, asking appropriate questions, seeking alternative viewpoints, recognizing and reconciling competing values
- Mentoring expertise to educate team members on the Scrum framework to uplift capability in existing business resources
- ServiceNow experience will be very highly regarded
- 5+ years Project Management experience in enterprise-wide projects
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"