- Identify the Automatable and non-automatable Sprint/Release test scope.
- While primarily responsible for Testing, within the capacity candidate is expected to proactively contribute in all agile ceremonies (Sprint planning, Estimation, Daily Stand-ups and retrospectives) to ensure that every user story to meet DOD.
- Develop and maintain Test scripts using Selenium (C#).
- Raise any defects found during test and escalate in accordance with set procedures to ensure resolution of issues within appropriate timeframes to minimise the impact on project quality and schedule
- Raise sprint Risks and Issues as early as possible in the right forums as per the set procedures.
- Manage test infrastructure and execution of automated tests, and continuously maintain automated test cases
- Documentation and knowledge sharing across teams within the Release train.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years Automation and functional testing experience for both desktop an mobile
- Strong understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Agile frameworks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a MUST.
- Ability to actively participate and contribute to all the agile ceremonies
- Hands-on experience with testing and automating services, web and mobile applications
- Strong Selenium Experience Writing Complex Functions, Components Using C#
- Cucumber / Gherkins is an added advantage
- Advanced ability to accurately gather, analyse and interpret data, identify and define problems.
- Experience in test management tools such as JIRA
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server database knowledge.
- Previous experience in the banking sector is an advantage
- Proven experience writing test plans, test strategies, test cases, test reporting
- Proven experience in designing and building of test scripts
- Thorough knowledge on at least one Test management tool like HP Quality Centre
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, Teamcity is an advantage
- Self-motivated and ability to work with the business
For more information on the role, please contact Ashwin Sadashiv on 0450 173 053
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.