Global Leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology and Digital Solutions
As the Alliance Program Manager you will be tasked with managing and governing the entire program of work. The principle goal is to manage the complexities of the large-scale projects on behalf of the client, to ensure that business benefits are realised for the client and that optimises the performance of the engagement which include:
- Effective start-up and definition of projects.
- Alignment of projects with business benefits realisation.
- Alignment of projects with strategic objectives.
- Ensuring the effective collaboration and alignment between all involved parties (on-shore and off-shore).
- Work with the Program Office.
- Providing a framework/methodology to effectively run and track their projects.
- Providing proactive resolution or mitigation of issues and risks.
- Mitigation of impacts caused by unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Managing project finances in collaboration with the client.
- Managing and maximising stakeholder relations.
As the Program Manager must be able to easily deliver:
- Effective Stakeholder Management
- Effective Benefits Identification / Tracking
- Positive Multi Party Integration
- Effective Project Portfolio Management
- Effective Budget Management
- Robust Resource Management
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- 14+ years of overall IT experience with 8+ years into the project/program management
- Experienced in managing and executing programs from the beginning to Go Live
- Proven track record managing difference stakeholder expectations includes Business, IT and Internal Business Units
- Sound knowledge in Project/Program management - Planning, Execution, Monitoring, Controlling and Risk Management
- Strong and experienced in written & verbal communication, presentation skills and reporting to senior management (both internal and customer)
- Good understanding in Change Management process and Migration project management
- Local Australian customer experience will be highly desired
There will be lot of expectation on this person to drive and run the program successfully. This program success will open up large programs in next year's pipeline, and you will be heavily supporting by the ANZ Practice Lead.
How to Apply:
Apply via the link or call 0429 181 233 for more details
Modis is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from Women and Indigenous Australians.
Alliance Program Manager - Permanent - North Sydney