The Analyst Programmer will analyse, develop, implement and maintain applications within IT Development to satisfy client needs and objectives. These responsibilities are to be carried out in such a way that the IT Development department objectives are achieved, in line with the greater IT objectives.
- Comply with all IT Development policies and procedures.
- Communicate with both internal and external clients, when and where appropriate.
- Participate as a member of the IT Development team in completing, maintaining and supporting software projects.
- Develop and test software systems based on user requirements/specifications within agreed timeframes.
- Prepare and maintain systems and application documentation.
- Report to the IT Development Manager regarding progress of development projects.
- Partake in IT Development meetings, sharing technological information with colleagues.
- Recommend to the IT Development Manager proposed new technology or improvement processes and their applications.
- Ensure you do not discriminate against, harass or bully co-workers, prospective co-workers, Fuji Xerox Document Management Solutions Pty Limited (FX DMS) sub-contractors, visitors, clients or customers and ensure you treat people with fairness and respect in the performance of your duties.
- Ensure all FX DMS policies, including Business Management System and Security policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure Work Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that you, and employees within your area of responsibility, take care at all times to work in a safe manner and report workplace hazards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
- UNIX/Linux OS including shell scripting
- Python or Perl
- Oracle including PL/SQL
- Knowledge and experience in the following technologies would be highly regarded:
- Web based technologies
- OO Perl
- Oracle DBA experience
- Talend Open Studio
- Knowledge of the following is not essential, however, would be acknowledged:
- MS Visual Basic
- MS Access
- Problem solving/analytical skills.
- Understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Must be eligible to legally work in Australia
- A welcoming and casual office environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Effective training and supportive work environment.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4833.