We are looking for Analysts/Programmers for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 3 X12 months extension
Australian citizens with NV1 clearance will be preferred however Baseline will be considered
- Experience with ensuring the integrity of system architecture
- An ability to refine the performance, safety, security and system requirements
- SQL Server Development skills including: table and view creation, query optimisation and stored procedure development.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for facilitating ETL processes
- Strong ability to analyse and model user requirements and rapidly translate these to physical database implementations.
- Business analysis experience
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Some knowledge of Web Development with C#, MVC, jQuery
- Exposure to Analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Cognos
- Exposure to high availability web sites and related data access, modification and synchronisation techniques.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.