One of our premium clients based in Adelaide is looking for a highly experienced and committed Oracle PL/SQL Developer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of development experience with Oracle Technology Stack (SQL, PL/SQL, Forms/Reports)
- Unix environment development experience (Shell Scripting)
- Solution Architecture experience
- Integration experience
- Technical Analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Support of complex batch (desirable)
- Banner workflow experience (desirable)
- Form Fusion reporting experience (desirable)
- Student management system experience (desirable)
- Education sector experience (desirable)
- Oracle environment (11g/12c)
- PL/SQL expertise
- Unix environment expertise
- Dell Boomi expertise (desirable)
- ITIL experience (desirable)
- Agile development approach (desirable)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Oracle skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace or Zena on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"