The Role & Opportunity
The Android Software Developer is responsible for developing software solutions across the project lifecycle including design, development, testing and deployment tasks while working in a cross-functional team.
- Experience working in a team to develop and maintain production-level Android mobile applications (Kotlin)
- Experience in test engineering, automation and continuous integration tools and processes
- 3+ years software development experience
- Experience with Dagger2 dependency injection framework
- Experience with JUnit testing framework
- Experience with (or understanding of) GraphQL integration
- Experience and skills communicating with customers directly in-person or via phone/email/etc.
- Proven verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with technical and non-technical team members, as well as customers
- Demonstrates composure when dealing with ambiguity
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Interest in approaching previously unknown technologies, codebases, languages, frameworks and processes potentially learning on the fly
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position.
- North-western suburb
Benefits and perks
- Training and Education. Company has a strong commitment to its employees and their development and offers opportunities to attend conferences and workshops to take your skills to the next level
- Free lunch is provided on Fridays
Interested? If you have the skills and motivation we are looking for, please Apply Now. For more information, please contact Sukanya Mukhopadhyay on 0399634833 or via email