As a Sales Team Lead, you will work in collaboration with the sales & marketing team, focussing on exceeding goals in enterprise level B2B marketing environments.
Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and strategies to take their career and the company to the next level.
You will play a significant role in sales in the APAC region working closely with experienced sales and marketing colleagues.
Your main focus will be assisting with the execution of marketing plans with a primary focus on helping your team run campaigns, identifying business deals by contacting potential customers and exploring opportunities, lead management, monitoring and reporting on all marketing programs, both online and offline.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Outreach to CIO level customers via phone, social media and e-mail.
* Effectively introduce and represent my client's product.
* Accurately process leads, profiles, and appointments.
* Manage the performance and duties of the sales development team across the APAC region
* Perform research on customers and market
* Accurately update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with customer data.
Desired Skills & Experience
* 6+ years of Inside sales or Business Development experience
* 4+ years of management experience leading a team of 3 to 6 Sales Reps in an outbound or inbound setting.
* A good foundation to understand and learn IT technologies and enterprise information infrastructure.
* Experience working with CRM systems, as well as good computer skills.
* Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with a valuable and growing IT business.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.