Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Clicks' Federal Government client are seeking the services of a API Support Lead to be responsible for providing second level technical support for APIs, and applications using APIs. This is part of the integrated support for the Agency's core business applications including the SAP CRM and its customer facing online portals.
- Provide second level technical support for APIs, and applications using APIs
- Develop and refine support processes for API services
- Demonstrate exceptional problem-solving and investigation skills
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, in order to liaise with and respond to external organisations, business staff and technical teams
- Manage relationships and contacts with external organisations/customers
- Develop support processes, task cards and documentation
- Demonstrated twelve months experience in providing technical support for APIs.
- Experience applying best practice ITIL methodology for incident management and service requests.
- Strong time management skills
- Experience with SAP CRM (desirable)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sean Tolley at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7755.