This is a fantastic opportunity for an Apple Administrator to join a large government organisation on a 12 month contract, supporting their Apple environment.
The Apple Administrator is responsible for the ongoing lifecycle management of the Mac SOE platform, Incident Management, packaging and testing core applications deployments and assisting in the development of Jamf MDM policies.
The successful applicant will be required to collaborate directly with key internal stakeholders for all reported Apple related issues. You will need to formulate and present strong technical advice to the team manager, exhibit sound written and verbal skills for the creation of solution and operational documentation.
Skills and experience required:
- Technical experience in managing Apple computer systems in a medium sized environment.
- Extensive experience in building and configuring Apple devices with Jamf Pro policy automation.
- Extensive experience in packaging Apple software titles for remote automated deployment.
- Proven Bash scripting experience supporting Apple devices.
- Proven experience using Jamf Pro to manage MacOS and iOS devices.
- Proven experience using ASM/ABM and DEP.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting and configurating Apple caching servers.
- Experience using Jamf School (formally Zulu Desk) to manage Apple devices.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver outcomes on time and to an agreed schedule.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and toolsets such as Jira.
- Proven high level communication and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability in troubleshooting and clearly articulating complex technical issues to peers and senior staff.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem, and Incident Management frameworks.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a 12 month initial contract within an environment where you can learn multiple new technologies. Please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your resume or call Aimee on 02 9200 4449 for more information.