Administrator - HP Service Manager
A global, well-known brand is after an Administrator for HP Service Manager.
- Responsible for support, configuration and development of the Service Manager application includes modules:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Implement, customise and administer Service Manager Application.
- Work with users, projects and operations teams to develop and implement enhancements to meet business requirements.
- Patch Application as required to maintain currency and security
- Introduce improvements by leveraging application technology improvements
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical implementation and operational management.
- Work on Process Designer, Wizards, Display Options, Process, Triggers, RAD, SLA, SLO's, Clocks, Format Controls, Profiles and Roles for achieving user's requirements.
- Design and implement multiple web portals using Java Framework for various users according to the various business need.
- Interact and work upon other HP tools like uCMDB,TeMIP, NNMi, SQM, uSLAM.
- Provide Remote Technical support to L1, L2 team and Operations team for any live issues.
- Meet schedules ahead of time and meet all project deadlines. Regular appreciation from Users and Manager for effective and on time delivery.
- Experience with Micro Focus Service Manager 9.x, Remedy or other enterprise-class tools
- Experience with ITSM framework and how to apply within Ticketing tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar field, and/or equivalent work experience
- General level knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and technologies,
- Willing to learn and apply new technologies and methodologies to improve the technology that supports the services, i.e. API scripting and Micro Focus UCMDB
- Experience in application development or production support a plus
- Strong marketing and communications skills.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to lead technical discussions
- Solid understanding of technologies that support the services offered
- Ability to market the technologies supported by the team
- Develop strategies to achieve business objectives
- Firm analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.