Clicks are seeking a suitably skilled and experienced Application Architect to assist in the ongoing architectural design, decision making and delivery of the architecture of a federal departments IT System, and to support various other IT projects within the Division.
For this role, the successful Application Architect will have:
- Experience delivering quality architectural design documentation and implementation.
- Experience collaborating with the technical delivery team and solution/enterprise architects.
- Experience providing input into the overall innovation and technical pipeline in collaboration with the product roadmap, vision and business goals.
- Extensive career history utilising technologies across the entire Microsoft technology stack and frontend technologies.
- Hands-on programming - code Proof of Concepts and implement architectural designs.
- Provide support and guidance to the Dev team and ensure best practices and standards are followed.
- Tertiary degree in information technology or other related field.
- Proven track record of working well in diverse teams.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with focus on delivery.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.