One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Application Architect. This key position will conduct a thorough inventory of both desktop and server (cloud and on-prem) applications, then identify and execute the work required to improve the application's security and resilience. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Define remediation solution architectures; context, overview, components, relation back to requirements
- Assist with defining application remediation targets and non-functional requirements.
- Assist with defining security and resilience risk from an application perspective.
- Assist with defining projects to deliver the solution architectures using a component-based architecture approach.
Skills & Experience
- At commencement, the successful candidate must obtain and maintain baseline security clearance at minimum.
- Application Solution Architecture - ability to define end to end solutions for applications that require security and/or resilience remediation.
- Non-functional requirements definition - ability to define, especially security, resilience.
- Estimating - able to define estimating frameworks, then execute estimates for technical components of solutions.
- Technical project definition - able to assist project managers to define project components, design and strategy. Ability to understand end goals and
- The technical scope of this role is extremely broad; everything from Linux, Oracle database, Python, Java, Ruby, .Net, builds to packages such as desktop applications or server platforms like databases. work backwards to define and carry out technical tasks to achieve the goals.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Application Architect skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds