To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Application Support to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
Skills & Experience
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Basic understanding of networks, servers, databases and web site concepts
- Ability to learn and master employer specific business software
- Experience in DDL and DML with Oracle databases using SQL and PL/SQL (essential)
- Knowledge of powershell
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Customer service focussed
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Knowledge of ITSM tools, ServiceNow
- Basic knowledge of Azure
- Advanced knowledge of Office365 suite
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Grace on 08 8306 8282 or click the Apply button to send in your application. Email is an option: saAU@modis.com.au.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"