Clicks IT Recruitment is looking for an Application Service/Support Engineer to join one of our clients in the mining sector on a contract basis.
In this role you will work closely with the Technology Operations team and key customers, providing support services which include investigating, troubleshooting, and diagnosing application and technical problems, followed up with restoration of service through corrective actions and permanent resolutions.
- Implementation and utilization of standard support processes to respond, restore, and resolve issues.
- Advocate on behalf of the dealer and customer to resolve technical product issues with product development engineering.
- Participate in New Product Introduction (NPI) projects.
- Complete NPI product support deliverables including field development and field follow projects as required.
Essential Requirements and Skills
- Extensive experience in providing first call technical support for enterprise-level applications directly with customers
- Experience in providing problem management and root cause analysis for complex applications
- Mining industry experience will be highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience of Business Objects and Windows Server VM would be beneficial
- Experience utilising SQL Server, Oracle, TCP/IP networking, Microsoft client and server platforms is highly regarded
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.