You will part of the Applications team who are responsible for providing system administration, support and continuous improvement for all business applications and working with IT project managers on assigned project application support that includes ensuring the successful transition of projects to operations
Some of your responsibilities in this role will be:
- Providing support with resolving application incidents and requests.
- Providing technical assistance with problem identification/problem management, analysis and resolution.
- Identifying opportunities for business improvement and recommending changes to work practices and procedures.
- Developing user specifications for program enhancements.
- Providing application system administration support.
- Liaising with application vendors to progress fault resolution and enhancement development.
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills (ie use Kepner Tregoe or similar methodology).
- Application support specialist knowledge with 2nd or 3rd tier support experience.
- Advanced Office 365 services knowledge and experience.
- Advanced SQL knowledge and experience.
- Experience with a wide range of Applications is preferable.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.