Software Development Manager | Permanent Role | Inner Western Sydney | ASX Listed Company
Your other responsibilities will include:
- As a technology evangelist you will be influencing, challenging and leading the Development Team
- Manage a group of .Net Developers and Microsoft Dynamics Admins to mentor and assist them in reaching their professional development
- Facilitate technical design discussions to successful implementation
- Lead technical design and solution
- Develop and test solutions across the full Microsoft .Net stack
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to design, contribute to road maps and transformation strategies.
- Be a positive and influential technical leader.
- Nurture a collaboration culture with knowledge sharing, supporting and helping each other
- Help grow the business and foster the right culture
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Industry equivalent
- Must have experience leading an Agile Development Team
- Minimum 3+ years of leading a Development Team
- Experience with Microsoft .Net Technology stack
- Previous experience working in a CI/CD & TDD environment will be an advantage
- Previous experience with Azure, and Microservices Architecture will also be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please complete your application using the Apply Now Tab. If you have further queries regarding your application please call Rowena on 02 9200 4450 with Ref # RS63499.