One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Applications Packager.
Applications Packager position is responsible for the development of automated silent installations from vendor supplied and internally developed software. Your daily duties will encompass:
- Interacting with clients and vendors with respect to the creation of the application packages
- Managing the Service Now Team queues to confirm work is completed within agreed timeframes.
- Package Windows-based applications for a large, complex environment, in accordance with existing packaging standards and procedures.
- Migrate applications from a Microfocus (formally Novell) and ZENworks environment to Microsoft managed environment.
- Identify, develop and maintain relevant documentation including processes and procedures.
- Provide technical solutions to Shared Services ICT customers, ensuring all work is completed in accordance with established standards.
Please note: Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.