A well-established organisation is looking for an experienced Application Solution Architect. This is a 6-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Sydney CBD.
The role is to provide specialist applications environment knowledge, contribute to IT project success by providing quality system designs and estimates, and provide guidance and technical mentoring to other team members. It is also required to assist in the development and implementation of architectural and governance policy and standards.
- Substantial knowledge and experience in application and solution design in a large-scale, complex IT environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough working knowledge in the following areas:
▪ Complex system design utilising Microsoft technologies and AWS cloud services.
▪ Knowledge of SAP system technologies desirable.
▪ Systems development life cycle and project management life cycles.
▪ Application security best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to undertake reviews of projects and technical implementations to ensure compliance with policy and governance.
- Demonstrated technical leadership and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to independently manage your own workload to agreed priorities and timelines across multiple projects simultaneously.
- High level oral/written communication, presentation and negotiation skills, with an ability to understand business needs and explain technical issues to team members and stakeholders at all levels.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.
For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on (02) 9200 4404, quoting reference FK63586.