A number of opportunities exists for Application Specialists to join a global leader at the forefront of mining technology for fleet management, delivering unrivalled safety and fleet optimization in complex mining environments.
Working across the The MineStar® Command System, we have a number of vacancies for customer facing roles including Command for Hauling Operators, Application Specialists and On-board Technology Specialists.
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Continuous learning programs will ensure you will become an expert in Command for Hauling Office and on-board systems.
- You will be responsible to implement MineStar® Command and maximize MineStar® Command System performance.
- Through close collaboration internally and externally, you will become a trusted advisor for the customer.
- You will be primarily based on a customer site in the Pilbara region on a FIFO roster ex-Perth.
- Supporting and advising MineStar® Command Office Supervisors, Builders, Controllers and Pit Technicians.
- Providing technical support to MineStar® Command System on-board maintenance Supervisors and Technicians.
- Support hardware and software installation and configuration through establishing Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Measure, benchmark and report on MineStar® Command System performance.
- Capturing, documenting and communicating opportunities for improvements.
- Develop material for reference and training by creating reports, manuals, presentations, process maps, etc.
- Provide well documented customer requirements back to the MineStar® Command development team.
- Work with Mine Equipment Maintenance department to optimize MineStar on-board maintenance routines and minimize downtime.
Background / Experience:
- Passionate about technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A drive to achieve industry leading performance standards
- University degree in Engineering, IT, mining or similar working background
- Knowledge of mining technology products and product applications.
- Previous experience with MineStar and/or another Fleet Management Systems.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Craig Favilla at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2555.