Purpose of Role:
To perform competitor analysis client introduction, provide analysis and ground intelligence, prepare customer maps of named customers, support in contract negotiations, to identify right contacts in the client organizations.
Key accountabilities/ tasks:
- Customer Prospecting: Provide client introductions and account context to help the team's efforts in developing account portfolio(s), lead the Domain Solutions selling, Cross selling, new products, Intellectual Property selling.
- Opportunity Identification and Qualification: Provide analysis and ground intelligence regarding opportunities.
- Proposal Development: Responsible for preparation of Proposals through coordinating with different stakeholders, perform quantitative analysis; including relevant competitor analysis.
- Proposal negotiation and Closure: Form "customer map" of named target account list with potential objections and recommend action, provide supporting data/analyses needed during negotiation. Coordinate and take meeting notes in internal discussions with management for negotiation.
- Contracting and MSA: Support management team by providing a business-led view on items of contract negotiations.
- Account Planning and Review: Prepares plan for portfolio(s) and for the account. Identify the right contacts in the client organization; secure meeting with the clients concerned; set appropriate agenda, anchor meetings and close any opportunities generated. Identify and pursue opportunities with different departments in his portfolio(s) within client organization.
- Market Development - work with current clients to create new business or leverage old connections to effectively generate new leads.
- Minimum of 5 years working in Business Development or Account Management
- Extensive technical IT knolwedge
- Passion for sales & developing a career in the BD space
- Must have Full Australian Working Rights
Salary package up to $139k.
To apply, please contact Daniel Dell'Armi at Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV & a short blurb about your career.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"