We are now seeking Associate Developers for our large Federal Government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 24 months extension
Candidates holding Australian citizenship are eligible to apply for this role
The Junior Developer analyses, develops, enhances, integrates, reviews, tests, maintains, and documents custom components in support of business and technical requirements.
- Assist with the analysis, design, development, prototyping, unit testing and maintenance activities
- Under guidance adhere to high quality standards in software development
- Provide go-live support and maintenance for developments
- Assist in the development and delivery of projects
- Escalate issues as identified
- Maintain up to date knowledge of ICT policies and processes
- Ensure compliance with endorsed software development methodologies
- Have, or be about to complete, a qualification in IT.
- Some demonstrable programming ability.
- Ability to communicate clearly, listen, understand and adapt to the audience.
- Be a self-starter who uses their own initiative with a strong "Can do" attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies quickly
- Display resilience in a high pressure complex ICT environment, and dedication to achieving positive outcomes.
- Attention to detail and dedication to achieving positive outcomes.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.