Are you a Audio Visual candidate with 3+ year's experience looking to gain further exposure in IT? Or are you a Desktop Support candidate who has had a lot of experience with Audio Visual as a core part of their previous role.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a highly reputable Legal organisation based in Melbourne's CBD.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is able to move into this role quickly, as this candidate is really relied on.
This business trains and promotes it's people with a teamwork based culture.
About the role:
- Record and respond to all incoming audio visual and video conferencing requests for internal and external stakeholders in the business and resolve issues within a timely manner.
- Assisting with the maintenance and system/network procedures.
- Registering and issuing equipment.
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar Audio Visual/ Desktop Support role.
- Experience remotely supporting ADSL, Broadband, Citrix remote etc.
- Configuring VOIP
- Experience resolving issues Windows 7, 8 and Office 2013 environment.
- Proven experience suporting users in Microsoft O365, Exchange, Active Directory and related.
- Previous Service Desk or Desktop Support experience.
- Experience working in a high pressure environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Previous experience within professional services will be highly regarded!
To apply please click apply or call Emily Armstrong on +61 3 86282186 for a confidential discussion.