We are now seeking Automation Architect for our large Federal Government Client in Canberra
Duration: Till May 2021 with 3 X1 month extensions.
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance or ability to obtain Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
You will be providing architectural leadership, guidance and producing designs as part of the automation team. You will need to collaborate with specialist application teams and vendors for the best outcome. The team is distributed across several locations and works in an agile approach. The teams are working on platform and application automation to help support the data centre migration.
- Experience designing automation / orchestration architecture at an application layer
- Coordinate and collaborate architectural designs with other teams within the program
- Knowledge of PowerShell, .net, Python, Java or similar languages
- Able to work in a distributed team
- Understanding of enterprise level environments including compliance obligations
- Experience working with VMware, AWS and Azure objects
- Industry certification in software architecture
- Experience with orchestration tools is desirable
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.