In this role, you will plan, coordinate and execute testing for solutions to ensure they are high quality and meet and exceed support and operational requirements. Part of this role, will also be to collaborate with your leads to implement QA continuous improvement initiatives into the team
- Implement, configure and maintain test environments as required.
- Utilise both manual and automated testing techniques to drive quality outcomes.
- Review and provide input into acceptance criteria, design test scenarios and perform testing within agile teams.
- Compile, maintain and review testing documentation.
- Report on testing progress during agile ceremonies.
- Undertake effective analysis and efficient reporting of identified issues and help to drive the resolution of those issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as Test Analyst using Automation testing skills on Digital applications
- Demonstrated experience in working with Test Automation systems/frameworks at both the GUI and API levels
- Demonstrated experience using Selenium along with C# and Java
- In depth experience in System and System Integration testing working in an Agile development environment with emphasis on test planning, testing effort estimations and responsibility for test execution activities
- Experience working in a CI/CD (Team City or Similar) environment working with tools like Postman, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber and JIRA
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members
- Previous experience in Sitecore or Appium would be an added advantage.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Monica Rodricks at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2556.