To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for an Automation Test Analyst to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible to develop and deliver high quality Test Automation solutions to the highest level of quality.
- Develop, execute and maintain automated tests within robust and scalable frameworks
- Manage stakeholder expectations, keeping them informed throughout the project
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 4+ years' experience delivering quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium, Test Complete, SoapUIPro, JMeter, Performance Testing, LoadRunner etc.
- A solid understanding of development practices and demonstrable experience with C#, Python or similar
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 0893248444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."