This role is for an individual who enjoys automation, likes challenges and can demonstrate problem solving skills!
About the role:
- Develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test cases to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced agile environment
- Work with product and engineering teams to plan, develop and execute automated test suites
- Maintain, evaluate and address issues with automated tests
- Responsible for defect tracking, communication and resolution
- Implement efficient monitoring and analysis of automated test result
- Provide scheduled progress reports to management
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of automation build process experience, in application deployments and continuous integration systems
- Demonstrated ability to design automation frameworks and maintain it
- Hands on experience on Selenium with the ability to recommend other automation tools
- Hands on experience working with Agile/Scrum development processes
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, functional testing, and regression testing
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Development environment and tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Monica Rodricks at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2556.