We have an attractive Test Lead role for somebody that is VERY STRONG WITH AUTOMATION. This is a Sydney Based Role
THIS IS A HANDS ON TEST LEAD ROLE.
- creating an Agile Test Strategy and the implementation and management of a fully automated testing framework and CI/CD pipelines to support multiple releases into production by various teams
- Identifying the gaps in the CI/CD practices and implemented more robust automated continuous testing pipeline to reduce the effort on manual testing, provide quick feedback to development team and increase the speed to market.
- Producing Phase level Agile Test Strategy for the complex applications on multi-tenant platforms
- Solid automation tooling and framework experience - over 7+ years experience implementing best practice test automation solutions using a variety of tools and technologies such as Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, SOAPUI, RestAssured, Ranorex, Tosca, Docker, Bamboo, Stash
- Proven track record leading multiples agile teams and working with modern TDD and BDD methodologies
- Experience with Agile
- Telco domain experience (preferred)
- Operated in a functional test management role for 2 years +
- Capable of:
- Establish and streamline test processes in the program which were align to agile way of working.
- Provide vision and direction to the program towards continuous testing in CI environment.
- Identify the gaps in the testing environments and assisted program in Implementing first fully E2E testing environment (qantastesting.com) right from Akamai, via reverse proxy, linked with the backend services.
- Run the proof of concepts on various tools based on program requirements before introducing new automation tools/frameworks.
- Improve defect management and reporting process