This leading University based in Melbourne with a global presence is looking for an AV Designer to join on an initial 9 month contract.
As a senior level AV Designer, you will work within their Audio Visual team providing quality customer focused AV services and advice to the university technology users.
- Development of detailed briefs with AV Consultants and with stakeholders
- Overseeing all documentation, document writing and review, ensuring alignment with the University's AV standards and strategies
- Building effective relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Provide high level advice for both Property Services and ITS divisions of the University
- Strong background working in the AV space in both design and delivery
- Sound technical understanding of all things AV with solid working knowledge of Audio Visual systems & construction methodology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Microsoft Visio
- Excellent document writing skills and capability
- Strong analytical focus, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Background in managing stakeholders at all levels
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Joe Elliott at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4809 or email for further information, quoting reference 62774.