6 months + extension
A well-known Australian brand is after an Avaya UC Engineer who will be involved with setup and BAU support of a major Avaya Contact Centre deployment.
Accountabilities and Competencies are as follows
- Avaya PABX - Maintenance, Administration and upgrade
- ACME Session Boarder Controllers - maintenance, administration and upgrade
- Avaya System and Session Manager - maintenance, administration and upgrade
- Avaya AES - Projects, maintenance and high-level administration.
- Avaya CMS - maintenance and administration
- Avaya Experience Portal - maintenance, upgrade and administration
- Database integration and data mining - Postgres, Informix and MSSQL
- SIP - Administration of end devices and fault finding on call delivery issues
- Level 3-4 fault finding
The technical environment for the system covers dual data centres, redundant voice environments with both h.323 and SIP recording solutions, covering both in-house and remote workers.
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellen on Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds