We are now seeking multiple AWS Cloud Engineers for our large Federal Government client.
Duration: 6 months with 2 x6 months extension
Australian citizens with Baseline clearance or ability to obtain one are eligible to apply
As part of the wider Cloud Services section under the Cloud Engineering team, this role will be enabling and supporting the cloud journey by driving fast paced delivery and support client's cloud platform. The role will be working with AWS on a true enterprise scale towards delivering an automated, robust and secure cloud environment. Cloud Services are looking to engage skilled and experienced Cloud Engineers to support adoption of Software, Platform and Infrastructure 'as a service' offerings.
- Orchestrate and Automate cloud-based platforms throughout the organisation.
- Lead and develop best practices for the larger Cloud Engineering team.
- Plan, design and develop cloud-based application infrastructure.
- Design and Build the cloud environments in accordance with the standard technical and security guidelines.
- Work as a technical resource on enabling IaaS or PaaS services across the public clouds for hosting workloads.
- Build and configure the Containers to support the hosting strategy
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of AWS technologies and cloud architectures
- Minimum 3 years' experience designing, documenting, and implementing cloud-based architectures for large, complex enterprise systems
- Expertise in diverse technical skills across infrastructure, networks, security and applications.
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Container technologies (Docker & OpenShift)
- Skills to implement & manage orchestration tools & automation of the full technical stack
- Fluent in one or more of the following scripting platforms: Python, NodeJS, PowerShell or Bash & tools such as Ansible or Terraform
- Solid Experience in configuring and supporting AWS services.
- Strong background in infrastructure-as-code development
- Experience with cloud related automation (AWS Automation, Powershell, TFE, Jenkins, GIT, Artifactory, Jira)
- Experience in networking technologies including DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, DHCP and Load Balancing.
- Demonstrated ability to identify common risks in the Cloud, and formulate and execute cloud strategies
- Experience in EC2, S3, Cloudformation, Lambda, StepFunction, SNS, SQS, AWS CLI
- Experience using AWS cloud native tools to review, manage and monitor cloud services
- Certification(s) in AWS Cloud (Desirable)
- Knowledge on Azure, GCP and VMware/vSphere Virtualization (Desirable)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.