Set into this backfill role until at least the end of the year, bringing your AWS Cloud expertise! CBD Contract.
Join this organisation as the AWS Expert, providing advice including systems analysis and design support on projects and other works. Working closely with other teams within this large organisation, you will informally mentor and impart your knowledge to others.
CBD based contract through until the end of the year and possibly beyond.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in AWS Cloud, working on projects, providing advice & consulting to others, including design support
- Strong experience with virtualised environments, both on and off premise and planning, design and improving services
- Track record of successfully leading the provisioning, management and maintenance of server infrastructure in large environments.
- Demonstrated commitment to a service delivery framework.
- Proven significant experience working on projects to deliver technologically innovative solutions.
- Substantial experience working supporting infrastructure services and systems across virtual environment, both on and off premise.
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team, imparting knowledge and sharing experience with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven track record of success mentoring and coaching of less experience/knowledgeable technical personnel.
- Ability to write technical reports, process and procedures and service documentation.
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT or similar discipline
- Industry Certifications are highly advantageous, in particular those related to AWS
Please APPLY ONLINE and only candidates with valid work rights for Australia will be considered.
For specific questions, ideally after submitting your resume online, please call Leonie Jennings on (03) 8606 0305. REF: BBBH22953