This Australian company is responsible for the delivery and co-ordination of services across NSW
As the Full Stack Developers you will be working as a hands-on full stack developer to deliver a new project, tracking on tight sprint timelines in an Agile environment. Applications will be deployed in a hybrid cloud AWS environment. You will design applications that can scale in a large enterprise class integrated environment that supports the business.
- Configure OpenShift platform, delivery pipelines and AWS services
- Develop SPAs, microservices in OpenShift and Lambda functions in AWS
- Work with UX team to take a prototype and develop into customer facing web application
- Develop solutions following requirements and solution architecture
- Liaise with business and SMEs to understand requirements behind the existing integration
- Provide ongoing third level technical support for programs and systems
- Maintain timely and accurate system documentation, technical and user guides
- Previous experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Experienced in AWS Applications
- Demonstrated experience in large scale enterprise technologies and Agile frameworks and DevOps culture
- AWS Experience across various Lambda functions, serverless architecture, oauth/jwt congito, Cloud Front, API Gateway, Rout53, SNS, SQS and CloudWatch
- Demonstrated experience in developing Microservices using SpringBoot
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Docker containers and OpenShift platform and developing delivery pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience in building and consuming APIs using Node.js
- Strong frontend skills in HTML 6, Java Script, Vue.js or CSS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to facilitate designs through collaboration with technical subject matter experts and customers
- Ability to work under large enterprise environment with set deadlines and demonstrate a process orientated approach to delivery.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.