This local Property and Construction company based in the Eastern suburbs are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX and Integration Team Lead to join their business at an exciting period in their growth in a permanent capacity.
As a Team Lead you will be responsible for working alongside internal BA's, vendor developers and functional consultants to deliver project and business enhancements to their AX 2012 platform and soon to be Dynamics 365 for Operations cloud-solution.
- Analyse client requirements and design innovative solutions for both AX 2012 and Dynamics365 for FinOps
- Provide expert instruction and solutions to internal stakeholders, as well as perform gap-fit analysis to identity new functionality to be developed
- Work alongside 3rd party developers to ensure designs will results in quality customisations, as well as perform set-up and configure specifications to business requirements
- Facilitate workshops to both analyse and document business requirements, alongside plan for and migrate new or legacy data to Dynamics365
- Verify configurations by preparing test documentation and performing system tests, as well as participate in user acceptance testing
- Perform system cut-over, go-live and post-live support
- Deliver ad-hoc consulting services to internal and external parties
- Assist in fault analysis for support incidents and proactively support the AX team to streamline deployment processes and cycles
- Manage and resolve stakeholder disputes and manage stakeholder relations
- 3+ years' of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 experience across all modules including Project Management, Accounting and Product Information Management
- Extensive background in Dynamics365 for FinOps using Visual Studio
- Well versed using Life Cycle Services for monitoring, hotfixes and deploying features
- Experience in two or more full-cycle AX 2012/Dynamics365 implementations for FinOps
- Experience with Data Import/Export Framework for data migration and AIF for integration
- Knowledge of a recognized ERP implementation methodology
- AX 2012/Dynamics365 certified is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with great communication skills and a passion for solving customer business problems
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Joe Elliott at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4809 or email for further information, quoting reference 62276.