Azure Cloud Developer | 12 months contract | Sydney CBD
I am currently recruiting or an Azure Cloud Developer to work for an initial 12 months contract with my client in Sydney CBD. As an Azure Cloud Developer you will be responsible for the development and implementation of new software to meet operational requirements. You will also act as the Technical Lead in providing support, system interfaces with other business systems and ensure that the application is reliable, high availability and high performing.
Skill and Experiences Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or industry equivalent
- Previous Utility Industry experience will be highly regarded
- UX/CX experience will be advantageous
- Minimum 5+ years of experience working in an Azure Cloud environment
- Previous experience as a Technical Lead will be an advantage
- Must have the ability to work independently and reliably deliver on expected outcomes
- Previous experience with application development on Azure Cloud
- Full understanding of Azure Cloud native services
- Experience in relational database deployment and maintenance, especially Microsoft CDS and Azure SQL
- Previous experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD), Azure DevOps methodologies
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.