The Innovation and Digital Solutions (IDS) team requires an Azure Data Engineer. The resource will be focused on designing and developing data models and solutions in the Azure environment as this large utilities organisation moves towards becoming a more data-driven organisation.
You will be required to have a contemporary understanding of modern datawarehousing and cloud principles and have holistic demonstrated knowledge of the data extraction, transformation and data presentation lifecycle.
The skills, knowledge, abilities and experience required include:
- At least 2 years "hands on" experience working with Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Blob Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse;
- At least 5+ years experience in data warehousing technologies;
- Experience with data modelling and delivering data warehouses;
- Experience in developing dashboards and reports in Power BI;
- Strong conceptual design and analytical capabilities;
- Willingness to contribute in other areas to help achieve team outcomes;
- Strong communication, documentation and negotiation skills; and
- Ability to strongly focus on customer service.
- Previous experience working with a large end user organisation in a similar organisation. Data science/machine learning knowledge is considered a plus.
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453